Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More bathroom demo

G. and I both had the morning free, so we decided to squeeze in a bit more wrecking :)

While I worked on the tile around the glass block window, G. hung a curtain rod in the smallest bedroom. When I'd been up North, helping Mom pack a bit, we came across a curtain she'd bought but not used in her "old" house, so we brought it down. Then G. finished some of the ceiling-level demolition while I washed the curtain and hung it. It just makes the room look more finished:
Of course the BIG project was (almost) finishing the bathroom demo. Still waiting to turn off the water (maybe this weekend) before we can pull out the vanity and sink, but everything else is now gone! Two pictures:Nothing from the glass block people--they'd said they'd "probably" be out yesterday, but I don't have an estimate, so they weren't here yet.

No comments: